IT Support Apprentice
Throughout the years, the company has always strived to innovate and push boundaries of what they can offer, to the alarms and systems sector. Solutions are built from the ground up with the goal of streamlining and maximising the efficiency of the clients business.
Currently seeking an ambitious IT Support Apprentice to join an exciting and growing Independent Software Provider.
This is a fantastic opportunity for candidates who have a real interest and passion around IT, hardware and problem solving. These skills will also be important within the role, alongside being a communicator, verbally and in writing.
Do you want to progress a career in IT? Are you extremely keen to learn new skills?
This could be the opportunity for you.
- Answering, recording and resolving support calls from customers
- Reporting of faults in any product supplied by the company
- Forwarding of suggestions for improvement in any product supplied by the company
- Report and Invoice template creation for supported customers
- Producing documentation/manuals for Alarm Master Software
- Treating all data whether belonging to the Company or a Customer in the strictest confidence
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong networking skills
- Excellent Customer Service and communication skills
- Must be able to work as part of a team and be proactive when required to work alone
- Experience of being within a support desk environment
- Experience of remote support software
Candidates should have 5 GCSEs with a grade of D or higher - including Maths and English.
Monday - Friday, 9am - 5:30pm
- Job type: Full time
- Microsoft Qualifications
- Career development
"QA's Apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce."
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959534958