Online Trading Assistant
Job Tile: Online Trading Assistant
Our client is looking for an Online Trading Assistant to provide administrative support to the Head of Online Trading, the Ecom team and Senior Management in the department.
The key responsibility is to set up and run processes so that the team is clear on the work needed for our marketing and trading campaigns. This is a central role within the team and requires great organisational skills, and the ability to work across several different teams to achieve your goals.
- Is responsible for maintaining the annual trading plan, keeping it up to date with the emails sent, the performance of emails, key notes for the week
- Work with buying teams, activity planning group, marketing and e-com to define the weekly email plan, in line with trading messages and segment frequency. Email plan must include promotions, value messages, new launches, bundle offers, inspiration and triggers as well as other messages when needed.
- Liaise with the blog team to brief in email needs, and with email team to plan photography needs.
- Work with teams (as above) to plan the weekly homepage and category page plans.
- Creation of Campaign Documents so there is one source of information for the e-com team on the front of store events, seasonal events and other campaigns.
- Creation of a weekly forward view for the team looking at what is due to happen in the next 4 weeks.
- Run weekly team meetings to brief email needs, and monthly meetings to brief campaigns.
- Production of post event autopsies, working with the team to pull the learnings together for future events. This is a really important part of the role!
- Takes lead for the bundle programme working with buyers, blog team, and using own initiative to nominate new lines. Reports on performance weekly and makes recommendations on lines that should be discontinued, amended or re-created. Works alongside supply chain team to monitor the stock needs of bundles and works to minimize the total value in line with our overall stock budgets.
- Takes lead in reviewing weekly reports new lines, bestsellers, conversions report, and makes recommendations for trading improvements.
- Takes lead in looking at poor performing lines (low star ratings/low cart to detail etc) and makes recommendations for trading improvements.
- Run regular and ad hoc reports from management information systems as required by the trading team.
- Ad hoc work with the traffic team to support their work.
- Provide administrative and clerical support as may be required within the ecom department, including running weekly reporting when holiday cover is needed.
- Additional Responsibilities - Any other duties as required by the Company.
- Accurate and timely briefing of emails, campaigns and autopsies.
- Weekly summary of recommendations
- Weekly review of bundle performance against 10% target.
- Accuracy & Quality - Seeks to clarify and define own role and what is expected. Checks the accuracy of information and the quality of own work.
- Analytical thinking - Breaks uncomplicated issues down in to smaller parts. Identifies basic requirements.
- Communication & Influencing - Is clear and concise. Uses standard formats to present information and ideas. Applies logical order and structure.
- Drives Improvement - Sets personal standards for day to day activities which are those set by others and uses own methods to measure outcomes against them. Rises to challenges. Seeks feedback in order to learn and repeat.
- Forward planning - Reviews task allocated in order to achieve priorities.. Anticipates peaks and troughs with own workload. Meets deadlines.
- Fulfilling the customer promise - Makes time to understand and clarify needs and expectations. Ensures that customers needs and expectations are met or managed. Asks self; Does this meet the customers needs or expectations?
- Professionalism - Demonstrates a working knowledge and proficiency in theory and practice. Works to agreed standards with some supervision and review. Resolves non-standard situations, providing technical and/or operational advice and guidance to others.
It is important that you include a covering letter with your CV, detailing why you feel you are suitable for this position and highlighting all relevant experience.
We receive a high number of applications on a daily basis so we can only respond to successful applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.
Our full equal opportunities policy can be viewed here: http://freshrecruits.co.uk/equal-opportunities/
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77621216