Ann Summers is an iconic empire and multi-channel retailer. Our journey has been paved by the Golds and we've got one hell of a heritage to be proud of. 44 years, over 2 million Rampant Rabbits, 131 stores and we're still throwing 7,000 parties each week.
Working for us certainly isn't for the faint-hearted but it is for the passionate, the daring, and the expert! Our Headoffice is passionate about Ann Summers, and why wouldn't they be when our ultimate vision is to help every women in the world feel like the sexiest women in the world.
We are looking for a passionate and experienced Digital Designer to work their magic by providing a seamless user experience, pushing the development of the platform to its full potential.
Summary of Key Activities:
- Responsible for artworking website assets and email marketing design
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ensure product images are setup, named and uploaded to the site
- Develop Design layouts across both desktop and mobile sites
- Create design concepts for upcoming campaigns
- Constantly review the consistency of design against the Brand guidelines
- Attend project and team meetings
- Design marketing emails
- Keep the Ann Summers Website up to date/Site changes
- Use new user experience tools to help shape my designs
- Develop a better understanding of code
- Meeting of the Company Values
This is a pivotal role within our brand team so we are looking for someone who can break down barriers and be a step ahead of the game.
We are the company we are because we do everything we can to make every day fun whilst making a real difference to the sex lives of people around the world. We promise that when you work with us at Ann Summers it will be fun because if you are going to work for a living, it should be doing something you love so apply today and become part of the team that Love Work!We regret that due to high volumes we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible to discuss the role and their experience further.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77636151