IT Configuration Engineer
IT Configuration Engineer role, 3 month contract, £100 per day.
Your new company
You will be working with a Global organisation, a leading supplier of consulting and infrastructure support services both in the UK and internationally. They design, build, maintain and invest in our country's services and infrastructure and make a difference including engineering, facilities management, utilities, transport, environmental services, defence and justice.
Your new role
You will be responsible for the configuration of all end users devices; desktops, laptops and installation of additional memory where applicable. Key day to day activities; deployment of windows 7 and windows 10 image to standard hardware, installation and configuration of software - manual and via SCCM and installation of additional RAM.
What you'll need to succeed
Essential Experience and Qualifications:
- Experience in a customer service and IT Environment
- Demonstrable in-depth knowledge of the build, configuration, support and administration of MS Windows based infrastructure (Windows 7, Windows 10 etc)
- Microsoft Windows Client (Win7, Win10, Office 2013/2016, O365).
- Sound Knowledge of Active Directory Administration and Group Policy .
- Ability to perform required support and maintenance of all supported systems and hardware
- Experience of working effectively and positively in a busy, pressured environment
- Experience of working with internal and external groups to resolve problems
What you'll get in return
You will receive a daily rate of £100 per day - can start ASAP. (Driving licence required)
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77611791