Purchase Ledger Clerk
New opportunity not to be missed! Our client, the fastest growing privately owned business in the North West is looking for ambitious, hard working people to join their team. Due to their success and further expansion, they are now offering an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic, professional and experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk to join their established team.
They are a Multi Million Pound turnover company and they are looking for an immediately available Purchase Ledger Clerk to join their exciting and dynamic team on a part time basis.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious and professional individual who is talented, driven and committed to excellence to join a major motor group.
About the Purchase Ledger Clerk role
Working alongside 1 full and 1 part time employee, you will:
- Assist to reconcile the full Purchase Ledger from the receipt of invoices through to payments.
- Matching, batching and coding of invoices
- Query reconciliation
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Preparing payment runs
- Cashier duties (holiday cover)
What they are looking for in a Purchase Ledger Clerk candidate
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organization skills
To be a success in the Purchase Ledger Clerk role, you will have:
- Previous Purchase Ledger experience is an absolute must for this role
- Experience of Kerridge and or Dealership experience would be an advantage
- Candidates that are immediately available are of particular interest.
Click “Apply” now and send your CV with a covering letter describing how you would become a highly valued member of their successful team as a Purchase Ledger Clerk!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77636414