- An established ladies fashion manufacturer who have been operating for over 40 years have an exciting opportunity for an Sealer Grader. They supply to ladies fast fashion companies including Boohoo and Pretty Little Thing. You will be a part of the production process creating young fashionable products. Working hours are Monday to Friday 9am-5pm.
- CAD grading.
- Fitting and sealing processes.
- Making samples.
- Attending fit sessions.
- Managing high street accounts.
- Working to critical paths for orders placed.
- Liaising with in-house factories and overseas factories.
- Altering and grading patterns to customer specifications.
- Working alongside the Designer, Pattern Cutters and Sample Machinists.
- Releasing garments into mass production.
- Other duties as required.
- MUST have experience gained as a Sealer/Grader.
- Ideally have worked with Vetigraph (or similar).
- Ideally have experience of working with ladies fashion.
- Experience in technical makeup to ensure fit garments sent are to an excellent standard.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Flexible and creative approach.
- Good IT skills such as Word and Excel.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77610815