Engineer (Plant and Vehicles)
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a workshop plant fitter, NO weekend work and great benefits.
The Job Role of a workshop plant fitter
• You will be required to work as part of an established team within a workshop environment carrying out break down repairs as well as routine service and maintenance on heavy plant machinery including diggers, dumpers, rollers and excavators along with commercial vehicles.
• You will be required to liaise with the parts department along with ensuring all the compliance paperwork is completed accurately.
To Be Successful as a workshop plant fitter
• You will have previous experience working as a plant fitter, engineer, technician or mechanic.
• You will hold an NVQ Level 2 in plant maintenance or mechanical engineering.
• You will have knowledge of construction plant manufacturers including JCB, CAT, Volvo, Kubota, Hitachi and Komatsu and commercial vehicles including Ford would desirable.
- Company vehicle
- Circa £25,000 x 40 hours overtime paid at time and a half.
- No weekend work
You would be working for a national company who have a large fleet of plant machinery, commercial and HGV vehicles. They are continuously growing and are looking to add to their established and stable team. This expansion will assist with keeping up with company’s high demands.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77625540