Your new School
A Chester based Secondary school are looking to recruit an English specialist currently for an unknown length of time due to a sickness cover. The school prides themselves on achieving an 'Outstanding' Ofsted grading and have an extremely high percentage of students gaining 10 (A* - C) 1 - 4 grades at GCSE.
Your new role
This position will be an integral part of the English Faculty and require someone who can teach KS3/4 and potentially KS5 when needs be. You will primarily be focusing on YR 7 - 10 for the time being until the sickness period has been confirmed. The role will be a challenge however you will receive paramount support from the faculty.
What you'll need to succeed
· Qualified Teacher Status
· The ability to motivate pupils and achieve excellent results
· Excellent organisational and ICT skills
· The capacity to work collaboratively as part of a team
· To communicate and consult with colleagues and parents on any aspects of your students' work.
· Stimulate the interest and curiosity of students and to foster their capacity and motivation to pursue their work independently
· To maintain good order and discipline among students and safeguard their health and safety at all times
· To fulfil your responsibilities towards all the students you may meet in whatever context of the school's work and environment
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77631827