Chief Engineer - Transmission & Driveline
Chief Engineer, Design Engineer, Permanent, £70,000
ROLE - CHIEF ENGINEER
SECTOR - ENGINEERING
BASED - NOTTINGHAMSHIRE
SALARY - up to £70,000 PER ANNUM
* THE OPPORTUNITY -
Engineering as an industry in the UK is in a good place with all sectors reporting growth, I am working with a global engineering consultancy who are looking to add to their team, to lead the team of design engineers, working within the team you will already be experienced within the design of driveline and transmissions and in particular with experience of sheet metal fabrication, this is a fantastic career opportunity to work for a company willing to invest in their business to grow
* ABOUT YOU -
With formal technical qualifications and experience of Solidworks & Catia and ideally a knowledge of Drivelines & Transmissions:
- Be experienced in leading a team of Skilled Mechanical Design Engineers.
- Be able to monitor, review and advise on drawings and designs by other engineers
- Have the confidence on the technical sign off of all projects
- Carry out design FMEA - Be the lead with clients to develop specs and produce the solutions
- Being involved in the entire CAD process of high risk components
- Develop new engineering processes and best practices
- All of the above working within agreed and negotiated time restrains to ensure project delivery on time.
Not for you???????
I believe that good people, know good people and you may know someone who may be interested in this role, please forward this to whoever you feel may be interested and you could benefit from Hays refer a friend scheme and if we don't already know them you could receive £150 in vouchers which would be useful with Christmas just around the corner
* INTERESTED? -
*** To apply for this fantastic opportunity please take advantage now by calling Scott Lydon at Hays on 0116 2538097 or simply click below to apply now ***
* Are you an experienced engineer?
Are you looking for a position in the following skilled sectors: CNC, Welders, Fabricators, Maintenance, Mechanical, Electrical, Management, Technical, QA, Design & CAD?
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77631220