Full Stack Developer / Software Engineer (C# .Net / Java TypeScript Big Data NoSQL Spark Hive). Hedge Fund with multi-billion dollars under management is seeking a highly skilled Full Stack .Net Developer with a good understanding of data centric systems.
As a Full Stack Developer you will be working closely with one other Software Developer and the Data Operations team to create automated solutions to make them more efficient. You’ll be working across the full development lifecycle, gathering requirements directly from users through to design, development and delivery of the solution and across the full technology stack with a focus on back end development but also incorporating front end work with TypeScript or Angular. You’ll be working on distributed systems that incorporate NoSQL technologies as well as Big Data tools such as Spark, Cassandra, Hive and Hadoop and Event Sourcing.
This Full Stack Developer role presents an excellent opportunity to work in an intellectually stimulating environment with a team of technology and finance professionals.
- Strong Object Orientated Programming development experience with C# or Java
- Thorough understanding of Computer Science fundamentals such as data structures, design patterns, algorithms
- Strong understanding of database design and use, both relational and non-relational
- Collaborative team member with excellent communication skills
- Degree educated, 2.1 or above from a top tier university
- Desirable: Big Data tools such as Spark, Cassandra, Hive and Hadoop; Event Sourcing; Kafka; TDD / DDD
As a Full Stack Developer / Software Engineer you can expect to earn a competitive salary (to £120k) plus bonus and benefits package.
Send your CV or call 020 7090 2595 for a confidential discussion about this Full Stack Developer / Software Engineer opportunity.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77628071