Commercial Finance Analyst
COMMERCIAL FINANCE ANALYST
£200m TURNOVER BUSINESS
£25,000 to £32,000 per annum + full study package
Leeds, Head Office
My client are a leading FMCG business who manufacture and distribute household brands across the UK. They turnover circa £200m and after continued success in this competitive industry, they are now looking to bolster their commercial team with the addition of a part qualified or finalist stage studier.
- Business partnering with non-Finance teams providing finance support to senior stakeholders
- Sales and Margin analysis
- Month end responsibilities including preparation of month end accruals journals and subsequent balance sheet reconciliations
- Production of the monthly and quarterly statements
- The role would be most suited to someone from an analytical background, experience of working in a similar business partnering role, a track record of meeting deadlines, strong analytical skills, excellent communication and influencing skills.
- You will need to be resourceful, energetic and self-motivated, with a keen eye for detail, naturally questioning and interrogating your work.
- It's also desirable that you have strong system experience and strong Excel skills are essential.
- Part Qualified, Finalist studying towards your professional accountancy qualification CIMA/ACCA
Please apply with your most recent CV to be considered for this exciting opportunity.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77633701