Business Process Developer - Legal
Job Title: Business Process Developer
Salary: £25k - £30k
Job type: Permanent, Full time
The company is a Specialist Defendant Insurance Practice with offices in London, Manchester, Leeds, Evesham, Liverpool and associated offices in Scotland. The firm works with Insurance Companies, Corporate and Public Sector Clients and the Lloyd's market.
They are looking for a Business Process Developer based in their Leeds office to work upon their in house developed case management system.
The role will involve transforming business process models into case management system workflows, liaising with key business contacts seeking to build processes into effective, innovative work flows that will deliver efficiencies.
- Maintain the existing in house developed bespoke case management system.
- Create new system developments, including workflow, data capture and applicable rules and quality control.
- Create new documents as required.
- Assist in the process of loading new business, as well as onboarding new clients, creating system customisations as required.
- Document new developments and adhere to change control processes.
- Keep workflow documentation in BPMN up to date.
- Keep data dictionary up to date.
- Review and understand current processes and apply new work requests and changes.
- Any other development requests as directed.
- Experience working with case or workflow management systems in a professional services environment.
- Strong documentation and process driven characteristics, adhering to team standards.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft SQL server and TSQL features.
- Experience of working in an Agile environment, source control and collaboration tools such as Visual Studio Team Services a plus.
- Experience of working with BPMN a plus.
- Good communication skills, as gathering, understanding and clarification of requirements will be an essential.
- Ability to understand and suggest improvements.
- Ability to prioritise immediate tasks and a track record of working in a fast-paced environment.
- An understanding of MS office applications.
- Some knowledge of other related programming languages such as VBA and a demonstrable understanding of the foundations of software development and database design.
The firm is committed to providing a non-discriminatory and harassment free working environment for all its employees. All staff are expected to have due regard for those policies when carrying out their duties.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77635910