My client a leading reputableservices business is looking to appoint a Payroll Assistant on a permanent basis.
- You will be required to resolve payroll queries and issues over the telephone, along with statutory calculations such as SSP,SMP, SPP etc.
- As the Payroll Administrator you will be maintaining employee records accurately, including starters and leavers
- Importing and exporting payroll data
- Processing Auto Enrolment
- Ad hoc payroll administration, along with administering and generating contacts and changes.
Key Skills / Experience / Qualifications
- Experience of working in a payroll position
- Knowledgeable on payroll and government legislation relating to employee benefits and payments and RTI
- Excellent communication skills in order to effectively liaise with staff and resolve their payroll queries in an effective but sensitive manner
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Computer literate - MS Office with good level of Excel skills
- Good time management and the ability to work to tight deadlines under pressure
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959538377