Nursery Practitioners Required - Walton-on-Thames, Ripley and Woking!
Bright Start Recruitment are currently recruiting full time Nursery Practitioners to join a number of very busy and successful nursery settings throughout the Surrey area.
The successful candidate will passionate about providing high quality childcare, and will have a Level 3 childcare qualification. You must be a great team player with good communication skills, and have the ability to relate to small children and adults alike.
About the role:
This is an exciting and fulfilling role that incorporates lots of variety. As a Nursery Nurse, you will spend your days looking after children from 3 months old, right up to pre-school age. You’ll ensure that the children have fun whilst being sensitive and attentive to their individual needs.
Your day-to-day tasks would include:
- Working together with the rest of the team to provide high quality care for children aged 0-5.
- Ensuring the smooth day-to-day running of the nursery by adhering to the relevant policies and procedures.
- Using your knowledge, experience and imagination to come up with new ideas and activities.
- Building relationships with children and communicating well with their parents.
- Making sure every working day is fun!
You will need:
- Suitable qualifications: an NVQ Level 3 in Childcare or equivalent.
- Knowledge and understanding of the EYFS, and the ability to refer to the EYFS Framework when planning activities.
- To be aware of the role of planning, observation and keeping records when caring for nursery aged children.
- Genuine enthusiasm for working with children and meeting their needs.
In return we provide:
- Competitive salary package, including pension and occupational sick pay.
- Paid time off for dependants, increasing annual leave with each complete year of service.
- Generous staff discount on childcare places and discount for one family member too!
- Excellent training and development opportunities.
This is a really exciting opportunity for someone that is serious about a career within Childcare and Education.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77629896