Job Role - Maintenance Engineer
Location – Sutton Coldfield
Salary - £30,000 - £34,000 OTE 40s including shift premium + pension, 33 days holidays and excellent overtime scheme. With great Industry specific training available.
Training available – Injection Moulding and PLC training available
Double Days with 6-8 weeks’ worth of nights, Monday - Friday Overtime available on Saturday and Sundays. 1.5 and Double pay.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Maintenance Engineer to join our client who are a large Global business with a site based in Birmingham. Being a monopoly in the market, they attract the best engineers in the industry and have an opening for a candidate in their state of the art production line. The successful candidate will be working on stretch wrappers, injection moulding machines, conveyor lines, extruders, coilers and more. The engineer will look to come in and hit the ground running, working alongside an already existing formidable engineering team.
They are looking to maintenance engineers to their team urgently. Our client is a large Global business specialising in injection moulding.
The role will be technical rewarding. You will be responsible for responding to technical issues affecting production & maintaining electrical and mechanical services, equipment & machinery
- Maintenance, production improvements and project work.
- Weekly PPMs the role initially will be 80% reactive 20% PPM.
- Working on BRAND new manufacturing equipment, specially designed conveyors, various injection moulding equipment and automated equipment.
- Faulting finding electrically and mechanically on several types of equipment onsite
- Gain exposure to various machinery.
- Fault finding to Input and output level on PLCs
Maintenance engineer formally qualified in mechanical or electrical disciplines. Knowledge of electrics, mechanics, hydraulics, pneumatics.
MUST HAVE INJECTION MOULDING EXPERIENCE
Dedicated maintenance professional who understands a busy manufacturing requirement. Self-motivated achiever. Equally comfortable working alone or as part of a team.
A good attitude, flexible to challenges and possible changes are essential. Also, must be prepared to work shifts and overtime.
As a Maintenance Engineer, you will expect
- Salary - £30, OTE 40
- Will look at candidates who are in engineering roles and want to step up into leadership in the future.
- Excellent training
- Company pension plan available.
- Continuous progression opportunities and training available.
Our client will offer training/development and possible progression for the right candidate.
If you’re interested in this role? Please contact me on or
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77635010