Infrastructure Architect x2 (Security Cleared)
An experienced technical architect with a track record of successful delivery.
High level experience in the following technologies (or solid experience of 2012 and the ability to familiarise themselves quickly with new versions):
* Windows server 2012/16 including substantial Hyper-V virtual infrastructures
* Windows Server 2012/16 active directory - including use of GPOs to secure the operating system and hosted products
* Windows SQL Server 2016 - including high available always on clustering
Extensive experience in PowerShell, in particular in the automation of the build of products listed above.
Detailed experience of technology design and implementation policies and practices.
A good understanding and experience of the full development and implementation lifecycle, including Integration, Test and Validation.
The Infrastructure Architect must have:
* Good verbal communication skills
* The ability to write coherent, concise, and readable technical documentation
* Detailed experience of technology design and implementation policies and practices
Due to the nature of the work candidates must hold valid SC or DV Clearance.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77630411