An experienced Delivery Manager is required to work as part of a motivated team within the Brize Norton area for a fixed term contract lasting around 6 months. The Delivery Manager role is to manage and execute work related to the delivery of all asset and estates for defence sites.
You will be working for a prestigious brand name that is responsible for key defence and service contracts across the whole of UK. You will receive a competitive starting salary, career progression and training opportunities.
Key duties as Delivery Manager will include:
- Ensure all new and refurbished assets have appropriate and accurate O&M manuals.
- Support the Site Manager in the compliant, effective and timely delivery of statutory, mandatory and reactive maintenance to all new and refurbished assets.
- Ensure suitably qualified and experienced operatives are directed to relevant tasks
- Provide professional and technical support and advice where required to maintenance teams, defence infrastructure organisation and end users
- Periodically examine maintenance records to ensure that necessary work has been undertaken as required
- Keep and maintain records as required
- Contribute to the forecasting and planning to develop and maintain estate plans such as the Integrated Estate Management Plan (IEMP) or Integrated Rural Management Plan (IRMP)
- Acting as the point of contact and relationship between head of establishment, defence infrastructure organisation other services
To be successful in the role of Delivery Manager you will
- Have demonstrated excellent experience in managing and supervising staff in a hard services facility environment;
- Have managed safe systems of work with extensive understanding of risk management
- Have significant practical experience in Pre-Planned maintenance systems.
With regards to the person specification you will be driven, inspiring and strive to set and maintain high standards in all areas of work. You will be pro-active, flexible and possess strong problem-solving skills.
Typical qualifications should include HNC in an electrical/mechanical engineering discipline along with a Management level qualification in H&S and Environment (e.g. SMSTS).
Typical backgrounds can include; facilities management, service/contract delivery management or relevant experience in the RAF, Army or military services.
If you have all or most of the above then please apply today.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77630902