Quality & Compliance Manager
My client is looking to recruit a Quality & Compliance Manager for their engineering business located in Wiltshire. The company are part of the group and the role will involve working across the group of companies ensuring their quality and compliance to industry standards etc.
The position has become available due to a retirement within the business, and there will be a certain level of handover with the current incumbent.
This is a great opportunity for the right individual, and will report directly into the Directors within the business.
The main duties of the role are:
- Responsibility for managing, maintaining and internally auditing the company's Quality Management
- Ensuring that the company remains compliant with and accredited to: ISO9001, ISO1400, Industry specific accreditations and Health & Safety accreditations.
- Working closely with all interested parties to ensure full engagement with and adherence to the Quality Management System.
- Hosting external auditors and providing accreditation bodies with auditable evidence of the company's
- Perform root cause analysis for non-conformities, establish corrective actions and encourage continuous improvement within the business.
- Completing and submitting Pre-Qualification Questionnaires.
- Contributing to the relevant areas of Tender Documentation.
- Keeping up to date with relevant changes in law, accreditation guidance and helping to determine policies and procedures accordingly.
- Producing quality related KPI's, accident reporting / RIDDOR statistics.
- Maintaining the Supplier Approval System, cascading company requirements to the supplier base and evaluating suppliers accordingly.
- Involvement in the company's training program, skills matrix and assisting with the induction of new staff.
- Creating and developing company procedures, policy documents, generic risk assessment and method statements.
In return my client offers a competitive salary package and benefits including 25 days holiday, pension etc.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77623295