Buyer - Fresh/Chilled Food
Are you highly commercial with a strong background in Food Buying within retail? Are you an analytical thinker, with a genuine passion for Food?
Our client is a market leading business in the UK. They are now looking for a Buyer - Fresh/Chilled Food to join the team to continue the delivery of the best possible service to their customers. You will be based in North West London.
What qualities will you need to be successful in this Buyer - Fresh/Chilled Food role?
- You will need to be commercially aware of both your product category and the overall business, with the ability to make quick decisions and be highly analytical.
- You will need to have the confidence to work independently, ensuring you meet deadlines and deliver agreed targets.
- You will be an influential leader who can build excellent relationships and manage small cross functional teams.
- You will need to be passionate and driven, with the ability to work on your own initiative, to build a strong knowledge of the product area.
Benefits of this Buyer - Fresh/Chilled Food role:
- Flexible working hours
- Bonus scheme (up to 15%)
- Car allowance (up to £5,000)
- Pension scheme
No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
AdMore Recruitment is a specialist retail recruitment and talent management consultancy.
Follow us on Twitter: @AdmoreRetail
Facebook: AdMore Recruitment
This job was originally posted as www.retailchoice.com/job/77633029