Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer - Days
We are currently looking for an Electrical Bias Maintenance Engineer to join a well-established business operating within the FMCG industry. This is a fantastic chance for a Maintenance Engineer to join a busy production environment and work in the state of the art factory.
This role is for a Maintenance Engineer to learn and develop in both mechanical and electrical areas. In this business, this Maintenance Engineer will get the chance to progress as the company grows.
Maintenance Engineer Requirements:
- Formal electrical engineering qualification
- You will need to come from a FMCG/Production environment
- PLC fault-finding experience would be an advantage
- Experience working on relays, sensors, ac/dc motors and invertors
Maintenance Engineer Responsibilities:
- Carrying out planned and reactive maintenance on production machinery
- Working a Monday to Friday shift pattern (8 hours)
- Getting involved with projects and continuous improvements within the engineering department
If you are interested in this Maintenance Engineer opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77639074