Part time Sales Developer
A fantastic opportunity for a Temporary part-time Sales Developer to work for a well-established specialist manufacturing business that provides innovative products to range of industry sectors. As the Part-time Sales Developer your aim will be to generate Aftersales Service by contacting existing and lapsed customers to fact-find information on their equipment and servicing requirements.
- As the part-time Sales Developer you will be working on a CRM system (Salesforce) contacting customers to obtain information regarding their products and after sales care
- Speaking to a range of business decision makers building relationships and fact finding on their current equipment and equipment servicing requirements e.g. when it was last serviced, where it is due again, new product requirements, pricing and which competitors they have used
- As the part-time Sales Developer you will be conducting market research, research information from trade magazines, websites, managing call back dates and updating their CRM system
- Previous experience within a sales / telesales / data cleansing / lead generation role
- Exceptional telephone manner
- Strong customer service
- Confident communicator who can build rapport
This role would suit people who also have the following experience: Telesales, Appointment Making, Telemarketing, Lead generation, business development, data cleansing.
This role is commutable from Uttoxeter, Cheadle, Stoke on Trent.
Hours: Between 16-20 hours, ideally 10.00am-2.00pm (flexible)
Pay Rate: £8.00ph - £8.50ph
Brampton Recruitment are an independent Commercial and Accounts & Finance recruitment agency working in partnership with employers spanning Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, Cheshire, and the Greater Manchester region.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77622275