PLC Maintenance Engineer
A great opportunity to join a successful logistics / automated equipment supplier as a PLC Maintenance Engineer working at a well-known high street retailers automated distribution centre in Staffordshire. This role will suit an electrically biased Maintenance Engineer with good PLC skills located in Staffordshire, Derbyshire, Lichfield, Tamworth or Burton on Trent areas.
- c£40,000 + some OT
- 28 day rotating conti shift pattern
Working on a continental shift pattern (12 hour Days and Nights) the responsibilities of the PLC Maintenance Engineer is to complete daily reactive maintenance, planned maintenance, electro-mechanical engineering, PLC controls fault finding and small code changes, problem analysis and continuous improvement.
To carry out this role successfully you will have a good level of electrical and mechanical knowledge from a manufacturing or distribution environment and a good working knowledge of PLC control systems (Siemens S7 would be great).
Requirements of a PLC Maintenance Engineer :
- Apprenticeship trained
- Multi skilled
- Electrical qualifications. Ideally Level 3 upwards
- PLC knowledge and skills (ideally with Siemens S7)
- Ability to use PLC software to diagnose problems and make small code changes.
- Ability to diagnose and repair PC’s i.e change hard drives or power packs would be a great advantage.
- Work on a continental shift pattern with 12 hour days and nights
For full detailson this opportunity please contact Stuart Cooper at Wagstaff Recruitment or. You can also email your CV confidentially to:
Wagstaff Recruitment – Building Trusted Relationships to Create Great Opportunities.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77626053