Field Service Engineer (Medical Instruments)
This is a great chance for an experienced Field Service Engineer to join a global medical engineering company with over 9,000 employees worldwide and a turnover in excess of $2bn.
The Field Service Engineer will be responsible for supporting customers in and around the Cambridge area. The role is focused on the installation, service and repair of complex medical instrumentation systems, with an average product value of £40,000.
The Field Service Engineer will need excellent communication skills along with the ability to interact with both technical and non-technical personnel. Combined with this, you will need a strong technical background (electronics/electrical) in a similar medical instrumentation related area. You will also need to hold a UK driving licence and be flexible regarding travel.
Field Service Engineer Requirements:
- An extensive field service, support and installation background
- Excellent electronics/electrical engineering knowledge, with some appreciation of associated software
- Experience working on medical analytical instruments is very advantageous
- First class communication skills with both technical and non-technical individuals
- Full UK driving licence with the flexible to travel as required
If you are interested in this Field Service Engineer opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77635842