PROCUREMENT SOURCING MANAGER - IT CATEGORY
PROCUREMENT SOURCING MANAGER - IT CATEGORY - GLOBAL PROFESSIONAL SERVICES COMPANY - LONDON - £50K - £55K + CAR + EXCELLENT BONUS
One of the world's most recognisable professionals services firms are offering an opportunity to join their corporate procurement team and become an integral member across their Technology Category.
This company is renowned for their truly global presence and collaborative nature across their blue chip clients. With innovation and professionalism at the heart of their brand, they are looking for a commercially astute procurement professional who can think outside of the box in order to achieve results and maintain their sterling reputation and performance rations.
What will the role entail?
Working within the Corporate Procurement team you will be responsible for designing and implementing innovative sourcing strategies for the Technology category. With a spend of €150M, you will be tasked with consolidating European suppliers to deliver year on year savings. By improving procurement processes and educating wider business stakeholders, you will help lead a new and modernised approach to procurement and build the procurement function's brand across the wider market.
What skills and procurement experience are required?
- Excellent category knowledge of the Technology Category with in depth sub category knowledge across hardware, software, telecoms and professional services
- The ability to manage senior relationships with stakeholders and deliver on their savings requirements
- Excellent contract management and drafting skills with technical understanding of software jargon
- Outstanding team skills and the ability to juggle a demanding workload whilst maintaining a premium and efficient services
- Commercially astute with excellent communication skills
What's in it for me?
- One of the world's most recognisable brands across logistics and transportation on your CV
- An award winning set up to facilitate your personal learning and development
- The opportunity to progress and lead your own team in the near future
- Exposure to global projects
If you are interested in finding out more and applying for the position then send your CV to Emily at
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure
KEY SKILLS: Procurement, Purchasing, Strategic Sourcing, Indirects, Technology Category, IT, Professional Services, E-Sourcing, SAP, Procurement Sourcing Manager, UK, London, Buckinghamshire
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77639813