Enterprise Management Tooling Architect - Technical Architect -
Enterprise Management Tooling Architect - Technical Architect - SC Cleared
The role of the Enterprise Management tooling architect is to support the lead architect in the production of the High and Low Level design documents for generic Enterprise management tooling solution for use on a specific opportunity but also that can form the basis of future bid submissions.
The architect will generate low level design documentation and automated build scripts supporting the delivery of a secure Enterprise management tooling solution.
Mandatory Skills Required:
- An experienced technical architect with a track record of successful delivery.
- High level experience in the following technologies (or solid experience of 2012 and the ability to familiarise themselves quickly with new versions):
* SCCM 2016
* SCVMM 2016
* SCO 2016
- Extensive experience in PowerShell, in particular in the automation of Enterprise management tooling server builds and their configuration.
- Detailed experience of technology design and implementation policies and practices.
- A good understanding and experience of the full development and implementation lifecycle, including Integration, Test and Validation.
- Detailed experience of technology design and implementation policies and practices
Due to the secure nature of these roles the successful candidate will require SC Clearance prior to starting
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77630399