Network Analyst needed for a multinational defence organisation based in Havant who are looking to employ an experienced Network Analyst with strong experience with administration of large networks, including routing, Firewalls, Wireless, VPN & VOIP services.
The successful Network Analyst will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
* Salary: £40,000 - £43,000 per annum
* 9 working day fortnight
* 25 days of holiday
* Life Assurance
* Pension Plan
* Career Progression
* Cycle to work scheme
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Network Analyst will include:
* Management of Corporate and Programme network systems, including routing, Firewalls, Wireless, VPN & VOIP services.
* Support of day to day system management tasks.
* Assist with gathering of requirements, design, estimate, coordinate with vendors, etc. for assigned projects.
* Develops, promotes, implements and documents standard and compliant network solutions.
* Plan and review solution designs for compliance with company standards, policies, and business requirements.
* Drive standardization across the business, leveraging existing enterprise investment where appropriate.
* Support improvements to the infrastructure including data security, disaster recovery and business continuity.
What you need to be the successful Network Analyst:
In order to be the successful Network Analyst and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
* Experience with the administration of large networks, particularly routing design and implementation.
* Experience with enterprise wired and Wi-Fi networks.
* Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate (both verbal and written) with all levels of staff.
* Ability to develop technical solutions to complex problems, both as an individual and in a team.
* Ability to create and document IT processes and design documents.
* Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic, and ambiguous environment.
* Ability and willingness to travel to remote UK locations as required.
* Enthusiastic self-starter with the ability to prioritise own tasking.
* Full & Valid driving license.
* Appropriate degree from an accredited university or equivalent professional experience/combined education and specialized training commensurate with assignment.
Must be eligible for Security Clearance!
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Network Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77629299