Training Specialist CV34 6DA ?25k plus Benefits
We are looking for a Contact Centre Trainer to join our client at their brand new centre in Warwick.
Our client is offering a salary of 25kand an excellent benefits package.
You will beresponsible for the design and delivery of training portfolio consisting of programs, courses and learning interventions; conducting training needs assessment and evaluation; implementing new training programs and adjusting the existing ones; closely cooperating with the business partners in order to support the organization to achieve their short term and long term the business objectives.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global brand and carve out a career with them.
Ideally, you will have negotiation and Influencing skills, flexibility with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and multitask.
- Strong communication skills
- Strong facilitation skills
- Time Management skills
- Knowledge of training processes and procedures and training administration as an advantage
- Fluent English Skills
- Min 3 years experience in teaching and knowledge transfer area
Ideally, you will also possess:
- Bachelor Degree in LD Management or HR Management
- Business acumen- process knowledge and experience for min 1 year.
Apply for this role today dont let an opportunity like this pass you by.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77629785