Customer Service and Digital Marketer Apprentice
As a customer service and digital marketing assistant you will gain experience and training in selling office supplies and stationery.
Dealing with new and existing clients on the phone and by email, and also face to face, so it’s essential to have good customer service and communication skills with a friendly and approachable manner at all times.
Your duties would also include:
- Completing the sale and taking payment by either cash or card either on a manual or computerised system.
- You will also train to gain knowledge in photocopying, digital printing, print finishing and graphic design.
- You will be replenishing displays and stock on the sales floor.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful growing company.
Computer skills are required, but full training will be given.
- Take control of and manage Facebook and Twitter accounts.
- Creating weekly/monthly online promotions and sending out marketing emails.
- You will also be enrolled to an social media & digital marketing apprenticeship.
- Desired skills
- Familiar with all social media platforms.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Good writing skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Excellent people skill.
- Happy to work as a team.
- Determined and ambitious.
- To learn and grow with the company.
Apprentices will achieve:
- Principles of Coding (knowledge module 1).
- Marketing Principles (knowledge module 2).
- Digital Marketing Business Principles (knowledge module 3).
Apprentices must also take one internationally recognised vendor or professional qualification set out in the apprenticeship standard. This will exempt them from one of the knowledge modules.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77620358