Learning & Development Consultant
Our client, a leading legal firm, based in City of London is currently seeking a L&D Consultant on a permanent basis. The role holder will be working with a well-established Learning team supporting the development of existing learning plans along with the development and implementation of new learning curriculum.
This role is paying a salary of between £40,000 to £50,000.
As the Learning & Development Consultant you will report into the Head of Learning and be responsible for ensuring that the core learning and development activities are aligned to the organisations strategic priorities. You will support performance improvement by delivering specific business outcomes whilst in a comprehensive and cost-effective way.
Key accountabilities will include:
- Work with the Head of Talent to design outcome-focussed training and development interventions to address key business needs as required.
- Working with key stakeholders to design, develop and implement new learning strategies
- Develop and maintain L&D resources including course content (ensuring it is updated in line with changes to the operation and/or wider business).
- Be responsible for online learning
The ideal candidate for should possess the following skills and attributes:
- Experienced in training/working in a legal or professional services environment.
- Degree/CIPD qualified
- Experienced in designing and delivering learning and development solutions to meet business priorities.
- Able to role model behaviours which create an optimal learning and working environment, suiting different learning styles.
- An effective communicator with strong interpersonal skills.
- Confident interacting with people at all levels within the business.
If you can meet our client's requirements then send your CV for immediate consideration and further details.
To find out more about Huxley Associates please visit www.huxley.com