Litigation Legal Secretary
Sacco Mann is working on an opportunity not to be missed!
A vacancy has arisen for a Litigation Legal Secretary to join a global law firm in Manchester.
Our client are looking for a highly motivated, committed, organised and experienced legal Secretary.
Duties will include:
- Dealing with and screening calls; delivering a positive client experience.
- Proactive management of emails and correspondence
- Highly proactive and responsive diary management.
- Organising internal and external meetings, travel, business trips, itineraries.
- Support legal advisers with marketing and Business Development related activity, including organising events, creating and hosting webinar training sessions and Meet & Greets.
- Producing high quality legal documents, correspondence and presentations using the MS Office suite and in-house tools.
A minimum of 70 wpm typing speed for copy and audio, RSA II in typing, audio typing or word processing, MS Office skills are essential.
If you are a Legal Secretary seeking a new opportunity in Manchester now is a great time to get in touch. If you would like to discuss alternative roles as a Legal Secretary or in Manchester, please email your CV to Katy O'Loughlin in our Manchester office.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77629772