Net MVC Developer - Wiltshire
.Net MVC Developer
Salary: £35,000-40,000 + 10% annual bonus + benefits
Ambridge Harris is currently recruiting for a full time .Net Developer to join the development team of a highly successful digital agency based in Wiltshire. You will be joining a company that are a market leader in their field and who are rapidly expanding.
You will join a small but expanding team and will follow the full SDLC to involve the design phase and span the development lifecycle including testing, go-live, post-implementation support and feedback.
This is an exciting time to join, you will get the opportunity to support the organisation in a creative and imaginative environment building on a range of technologies for C# ASP.Net and MVC5 based framework with a view to develop a more open platform using .Net Core.
- Previous commercial experience in web development or be an experienced developer.
- A solid background in C#, .Net and MVC
- Possess solid proficiency in web development and be able to articulate their interest in developing for the web.
- A high level of attention to detail
- A logical approach to problem solving
- The ability to work well under pressure
- The ability to prioritise tasks and adapt quickly to work on a set of evolving priorities
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please note that on this occasion your application has not been successful
Ambridge Harris is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Ambridge Harris will not discriminate on unlawful grounds.
Job ref: 21834
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77611544