My client is one of the Largest Independent Estate Agencies operating in the Reading, Newbury and Basingstoke Triangle, with 7 prominent offices across the area.
A rare opportunity has arisen for a Branch Manager to join the team in one of their Established branches. You will be overseeing the running of the branch, recruiting and mentoring your sales team and growing market share.
The ideal candidate will have 5+ years experience in Estate Agency, be motivated to be the best and have a full UK driving Licence and daily use of a car.
- Offer a professional service and exceed client expectations
- Be a team player and push your peers to create a motivational environment
- To lead the team
- Implement an effective Performance Management System
- Supply company with required data on branch performance
- Coach and train direct reports
- Conduct regular reviews to ensure legal compliance
- Control costs within agreed budgets
- Ensure a stock of well priced saleable properties is maintained
- Hold regular meetings with their team to ensure 'Focus' and 'Motivation' are maintained
- To oversea New Home Sales / Developments where applicable
In return the basic salary is between £22,000 - £25,000 subject to experience with a car allowance and business mileage. Profit share based on office turnover and further commissions for Auctions, Conveyancing, Oversees, Land & New Homes, Removals and Lettings.
Hours are Monday to Friday 9:00am to 6:00pm, and Saturday 9:00am to 4:00pm. (working on a rota) and 28 days holiday including bank holidays.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Experienced Assistant Manager or current Branch Manager, this company has an impressive expansion plan in place and career progression for the right individual could be very fast.
If this sounds like you apply today for immediate consideration.
This job was originally posted as www.retailchoice.com/job/77592643