Digital Marketing Manager - leading beauty brand
Looking for your next challenge & fancy working for one of the UK’s best known Professional beauty brands?
Now in its 10th year, our client has grown from strength to strength, and are now looking to recruit a Digital Marketing Manager to make a key contribution to the achievement of the company’s long-term ambitions.
- Experience in the analytical side of digital marketing, as opposed to social media management & content generation
- Strategically minded, with a hands-on approach to manage the Ad Words etc and accounts directly
- Natural leadership skills with a team player attitude
- Ability to manage multiple reports and disciplines, as well as own workload
- Passionate, digital marketer with a keen eye interpreting analytics into actions
- Extensive experience working with Google AdWords, Bing, Facebook & other platforms
- Knowledge and experience of digital PR
- Experience in the beauty / fashion industry is advantageous, though not a necessity
- Experience of working with both B2C and B2C channels is also advantageous
- Passionate about remaining at the forefront of digital marketing trends & technologies
- Experience in the implementation/development of digital strategies, perhaps from an agency environment.
Purpose of the role
The digital side of their business is an integral to the organisation’s strategy & vision of being the leading brow & salon make up brand.
As such, the primary purpose of this role is to assume responsibility for the leadership/development of a strong digital strategy for their online platforms in their entirety (web presence, social media, etc al).
It is essential that this role leads - in a hands-on manner - the planning & delivery of a successful technical SEO, Content & Paid Search plan, securing our position as a leader in the category, particularly in respect of their authority in the eyes of Professional Salon & Spa owners & service providers. This will encompass a mix of agency management, coupled with significant in-house delivery.
INTERIM HEAD OF MARKETING COVER:
In recognition of the importance placed on the digital elements of their marketing plan, this role will include assuming interim leadership responsibility during the impending maternity leave of their Head of Marketing.
This person will therefore be expected to provide strategic & hands on leadership in order to achieve growth for the business, as well as bringing clear direction & implementation of an enhanced digital strategy.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
Achieve objectives for the website which serves as their primary lead generation tool, brand shop window consumer/ professional e-commerce store.
- Use digital metrics (site traffic, visitor paths, conversion rates) to measure online performance & plan & implement changes as required – working alongside eCommerce Manager
- Work with Content Manager to develop & deliver engaging, SEO appropriate content (through all online channels) to support digital strategy
- To work with PR Manager to develop a digital PR plan to support link building, content distribution ensuring delivery of relevant traffic & engagement
- Develop & manage the paid strategy (social, PPC, display, remarketing etc) ensuring relevant traffic to site, conversion, appropriate cost per acquisition & ultimately return on investment
- Plan, execute, & measure experiments & conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages & optimize user experience
- Work with the eCommerce Manager to implement procedures that result in a high quality online consumer experience
- Plan for digital representation of HD brand in international markets where we work with appointed distributors.
Ownership of the digital strategy, performance & budget. Engage internal stakeholders in a collaborative approach to achieving KPI’s for digital platforms.
- Ownership of the digital marketing budget
- Own the “Digital Roadmap” – ensuring planning & execution of all digital marketing activity, including SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media & display advertising campaigns
- Lead planning, execution & maintenance of our social media presence ensuring that it supports web & digital PR strategy
- Measure & report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, & assess against goals (ROI & KPIs)
- Identify trends & insights, & optimize spend & performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new & creative digital engagement strategies
- Utilise strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels & customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points & optimise user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies & other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership & perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Review competitor activity & ensure our strategy enables us to remain highly competitive
Interim leadership responsibility during the impending maternity leave of the Head of Marketing.
- Coordinate all aspects of marketing activity for the business
- Coach, mentor & develop the marketing team, ensuring a supportive approach
- Conduct regular 1:1’s & team meetings with marketing team as well as participating in interdepartmental meetings & communication where required
- Represent the marketing department at Management Meetings
- Provide Management Reporting & regular updates on marketing performance vs plan
- Participate in budget planning & reforecasting process as required
- Represent the organisation at trade & industry events as appropriate
- Collaborate with Product, Purchasing, Finance & Training teams on the development of NPD & existing product developing
- Devise commercially focussed promotional activity plans
- Lead the marketing team in shaping communications that meet the brand core values & tone of voice
Working together with all other business areas including Sales, Training, HR, Finance & Distribution.
- Liaising with each business area as a collaborative point of contact to agree interdependencies & share feedback
- Capture data & insight on all customers & prospects using our CRM
- Share knowledge & best practice with colleagues
- Work together to improve processes to benefit business & customer experience
- Engage in teamwork, supporting colleagues in their development & achievement of their goals wherever possible
WHAT THEY OFFER:
- Attractive salary between £35,000 -45,000 per annum
- Company Mobile Phone & Laptop
- Discounts on our beauty products & treatments
- Perkbox Subscription giving access to corporate discounts & offer some of the UK’s biggest brands
- Opportunity to be part of a fantastic working environment, fun, friendly, & forward thinking
- State of the art new head office, close to Leeds City Centre
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing, forward thinking business
PLEASE APPLY WITH FULL CV
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77618389