Information Security Manager
Advancing People Recruitment is recruiting for an Information Security Manager to join a rapidly growing, dynamic organisation whose head office is in Hemel Hempstead. This role will be based from home however needs to be commutable to Bedford, Hemel Hempstead and Bury St Edmunds
The purpose of the role is to oversee and deliver continued compliance with ISO 27001, 9001, PCI-DSS and PA-DSS standards and offer strategic direction to the business on information security matters such as routine security activities plus emerging security risks and control techniques. Identify and implement new relevant standards.
- Maintaining PCI-DSS Level 1 processes, platform and certification
- Maintaining and retaining certification in ISO27001 and ISO9001 by maintaining and providing consultancy/training to the business on our ISMS and QMS.
- Compliance with regulatory and legal requirements e.g. Data Protection Act.
- Providing consultancy and training into various technical function on risks and vulnerabilities. E.g. secure coding.
- Solid understanding of and preferably have delivered
- Experience of undertaking information security risk assessments and the selection and implementation of the associated control activities
- Experience of managing the activities related to business continuity management and IT disaster recovery
- Experience of conducting audits and managing the audit process, preferably with an INFOSEC audit certification
- Development and implementation of information security policies, procedures and guidelines
- Commercial experience in related role, preferably IT/Telecom related
- Good project management, time management and priority setting skills
- Commission/creation and delivery of suitable information security awareness training and other associated educational activities
- Demonstrate persuasive communication.
- Take the lead in sharing knowledge across the business
- Solve complex problems with strategic impact or no precedent
- Champion co-ordinated change through policy and planning
- Influence and involve others to ensure compliance activities are maintained
You will have a full driving licence and have your own car.
In return our client is offering a salary to £60,000 plus company bonus and benefits.
Apply NOW in complete confidence
Advancing People Recruitment Specialists Advancing People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77608614