PQ Management Accountant (EMEA)
- Full Time
Fast growing tech business seeking a top PQ Management Accountant (EMEA). Progressive role in central London
Your new company
You will be joining an exciting, fast growing tech business based in the heart of London. They are tipped for creating a new future for global commerce with big ambitions in a high opportunity technology revolution.
Your new role
You will be working as a part qualified Management Accountant for the EMEA region, reporting in to the Finance Manager. Duties will include:
- Produce month end management accounts, including P&L and Balance Sheet with supporting analytical narrative for multiple entities and products
- Work closely with both in house and external accounting functions to ensure the correct reporting of costs and revenues
- Support the management team with annual and 3 year financial planning
- Be responsible for transactional level postings across General Ledger accounts including but not limited to payroll, accruals, prepayments, Fixed Assets, deferred & accrued income and cash.
- Retain responsibility for ensuring Inter-company accounts reconcile across the EMEA region, including multi-currency revaluation of month end positions.
- Prepare complete and accurate balance sheet positions, supported through monthly balance sheet reconciliations and analysis
- Analysis and projections of current and future performance
- Contribute towards the preparation and filing of annual accounts for the EMEA region
- Follow defined Group-wide policies to ensure the adherence to and effectiveness of financial controls
- Ensure monthly Transfer Pricing costs and revenues are reconciled and journaled across the group
- Ensure all inter-company transactions are recorded correctly
- Ensure all direct and indirect tax returns are completed, filed and paid on time
What you'll need to succeed
You must have a 2.1 or above at degree level from a top university. You must also be part qualified CIMA or ACCA. You must have experience with the production of management accounts with analysis. You must demonstrate strong accounting and analytical skills coupled with an ambitious attitude with excellent communication and interpersonal skills to be considered. To make an impact requires self-starters with an intellectual curiosity and drive to win. People who will think ahead of the curve not just do the job will suit this position but are also social as it will be a lot of work, but a lot of fun. You must have worked for an international business working in multiple currencies previously. You should have inter-company experience as well.
What you'll get in return
You will join a highly ambitious and growing business that will assist in accelerating your career if you demonstrate the right skills and attitude. You will be supported wit your studies and also receive a comprehensive benefits package. The salary on offer is highly competitive for the level of position
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77618845