Industrial Engineering Manager
Job Title: Industrial Engineering Manager
Salary: £45,000 PA
I am currently looking for an Industrial Engineering Manager located in Leeds for one of the UK's leading luxury bed manufacturers.
- To work with all operational functions to improve processes.
- To be responsible for assuring labour values and process methods are maintained and current.
- To facilitate and be responsible for operational continuous improvement projects.
- Take full responsibility and ownership for all aspects of Industrial Engineering using appropriate tools in the creation of new values and methods.
- Implement accurate SMV's in all parts of Manufacturing, in line with the roll out of the Production Performance Measurement System implementation over the next 3 years. Ensure accurate standards are maintained to allow accurate labour / product costing can be achieved.
- Be responsible for the completion of any labour costing / reporting which is required by the business.
- Interrogate performance and downtime data on a weekly basis from the PPMS system to help guide Production Management to make improvements in this area.
- Work with production / operations departmental managers to identify and make Process Improvements. Lead, control and deliver Continuous Improvement activities in these areas.
- Be responsible for the creation of Safe Systems of Work, Standard Operating Procedures and standard training documents, working closely with the Quality and H&S teams.
- Supervision and control of Waste Management and Contract cleaning providers. Take responsibility for the reporting of management information for these area.
- Develop the three members of the Process Improvement team.
If you are interested and would like to apply, then please send through a copy of your most up-to-date CV, together with a cover letter detailing your relevant experience and reference JL/41788024, to or call Joe Lister on 0161 233 0034
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77629568