Our client, a bespoke boutique retailer, is currently seeking a strong HR Advisor to join their team on a permanent basis. The role is based in their head office in West London with a salary of between £30,000 to £35,000.
This is a true generalist role and the responsibilities will include:
- Advising on all matters related to ER, including disciplinaries, grievances and absence management cases
- Supporting hiring managers on their recruitment and selection strategies including reviewing CVs, interviewing and managing the offer process
- Advising on employee development, including designing and delivering training and supporting personal development plans
- Liase Payroll Providers
- Support annual pay review process
This role will therefore require a strong HR generalist with experience working at Advisory level. The role holder will ideally be:
- CIPD qualified
- Have a strong working knowledge of employment legislation
- Have experience advising on matters face to face, by telephone and over email
- Have experience supporting the payroll process
- A strong communicator with ability to work autonomously
If you can meet our client's specific needs and are looking for a new challenge with a fantastic growing organisation then send your CV for immediate consideration and further details.
To find out more about Huxley Associates please visit www.huxley.com