IT Systems and Networking Apprentice
Fantastic opportunity available for an ambitious IT Systems and Networking Apprentice to begin a career in IT and Procurement.
This is a 3 year trainee position with a manufacturing company in Dunfermline.
The ideal candidate will have strong IT skills with a keen interest in developing a career in the manufacturing industry.
You will be exposed to various parts of the business during your traineeship including administration, finance, purchasing and planning whilst completing your IT Systems and Networking Apprenticeship.
Upon completion of traineeship, future career opportunities within the business include Materials Controller, Buyer and IT. This is a fantastic career opportunity for someone with ambition and enthusiasm to begin a career in a growing business.
IT Systems and Networking Apprentice will support the business with
- Configuring hardware and applications
- IP Routing
- IT Security
- General IT Support
As the company is offering this role as a Traineeship across the business you will also support
- Material Control
- Routing and Planning
- Enthusiasm to develop a career within IT and Procurement
- Excellent communication and maths skills
- Problem solving abilities
- Time Management skills
- High attention to detail
- Flexibility to working times to suit business needs
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, both qualifications must include Maths and English.
- Monday to Thursday 7.45 - 4.30, Friday 7.45 to 1pm
Beneficial & Future Prospects
- The company has existing apprentices within other departments and an established salary increase scheme to reflect progress.
- Overtime will be paid if required
"QA's apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce."
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959537920