Assistant Merchandiser - Fashion & Accessories
This is a great opportunity for an Assistant Merchandiser to join a heritage British fashion and lifestyle brand in the Greater Manchester area. This is a family-run established retailer, with a strong presence on the UK high-street.
This brand has enjoyed recent success, and has an exciting growth plan for the next few years.
As an Assistant Merchandiser, your primary role will be assisting the Merchandiser to plan and effectively forecast orders to maximise product availability and drive sales. Your role will be multi-channel across retail, online and wholesale.
Key responsibilities as an Assistant Merchandiser role include:
- Reviewing Sales and Stock data on a weekly basis, and provide insight to the Merchandiser on delivering margin targets
- Conducting regular departmental analyses to share with the Merchandiser
- Control stock intake and stock levels in line with company targets and to maximise availability
- Work alongside the Merchandiser regarding WISSI and Critical Path management, flagging any potential issues
- Maintain 100% accuracy during the product setup process and throughout the season
- Carry out website checks to ensure the range looks visually desirable
The successful candidate will have experience in a similar role, and be a self-starter with the ability to build and maintain strong relationships across departments within the business. My client is open to product background.
On offer is a market-leading salary plus benefits, in addition to a great working environment with career progression potential. Commutable from Lancashire, Merseyside, Cheshire and Manchester. If you are looking for the next step in your merchandising career, please apply with your up to date CV today quoting Q103738.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.retailchoice.com/job/77633666