Job Title: RF Engineer
Location: Heathrow, Middlesex
Salary: £Competitive + On-Call payment
Our client is a leading solutions provider in the field of Communications. They are now looking for a RF Engineer to join their team at their site in Heathrow, Middlesex. Reporting to the Service Delivery Manager the successful RF Engineer will be responsible for the installation, service and maintenance of radio and communications equipment both onsite and in the workshops.
£COMPETITIVE SALARY + STANDBY & CALLOUT ALLOWANCE
RF Engineer Responsibilities:
- Respond to customer reported incidents (via the service desk) within an SLA framework, carrying out remedial maintenance ensuring all incidents are resolved or service restored within SLA.
- Ensure Customers requests (Moves, Adds, Changes or Cancellations) are delivered within expected timeframes.
- Preventative Maintenance ? completing customer service visits to a planned schedule including inspections on deployed PMR & Cellular network equipment within a SLA framework.
- Project delivery ? Installation of equipment and services at customer sites and assist with Airport walk testing and product testing as required.
- Please note ? the working hours are days Monday to Friday, however candidates must be flexible in approach as will be required to work a week of nights once a month. This position is primarily based at Heathrow however you may be required to travel to other sites within the UK.
RF Engineer Requirements:
- Excellent Radio, Unified Comms and/or Network and I.T. technical and industry knowledge.
- Cellular / Wi-Fi knowledge.
- RF knowledge.
- Able to work under pressure in delivering service & response activities where strict SLA?s are to be met.
- Flexible approach ? willing to work nights when required.
- IT literate.
- Hold a clean driving licence.
RF Engineer Benefits:
- £Competitive Salary.
- Day shifts ? 7½ hours ? Monday to Friday.
- Unsocial hours allowance when working nights.
- Standby Allowance and Callout payments.
- 20 days holiday rising with service to a maximum of 25 days, plus 8 statutory days.
- Company Pension Scheme.
- Opportunity to join an established company and work in a challenging and varied environment.
NOTE ? Our client encourages applications from candidates from both commercial and ex-military backgrounds, Royal Navy, British Army, Royal Air Force.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959513993