Senior Java Developer
Senior Java Developer London £55-62K (depending on experience)
A successful software development company who provide to the online gaming world are recruiting for X2 Senior Java Developers to join their fast growing business.
Sportsbook industry experience AND / OR Turkish speakers is a HUGE advantage however neither completely essential if have below technical skills!
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Initially to integrate to ongoing Sportsbook platform.
- Working through all stages of software delivery lifecycle from requirements refinement, development, testing, release & maintenance.
Essential Technical Skills (In bold are musts!)
- 4-5 Years minimum of Development Experience
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience
- Strong Java experience
- Oracle or SQL database knowledge / experience (Postgres will be advantage)
- Strong SQL & PL/SQL experience
- Jsp, JSF (PrimeFaces will be advantage)
- RESTful Web Services
- Spring Framework
- ORM technologies (Hibernate will be advantage)
- Web sockets (atmosphere framework knowledge will be advantage)
- Experience in Java multi-thread applications
- Experience in OOPS & MVC concepts and design patterns
- Ability to write efficient, clear code that is easy to maintain and test
The successful candidate will
- Have a willingness to learn
- Be highly organized, able to priorities workload effectively with attention to detail
- Be proactive, motivated and able to work on own initiative
- Have the ability to write clean commented code
- Have good attention to detail
- Be able to communicate effectively whether talking to someone technical or non-technical, both internally and with development partners.
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines and perform under pressure
- Sportsbook industry experience
- Turkish speaking
- Continues integration, Jenkins, Maven, Archiva, JUnit and automated testing
- SVN, GIT
- Jira & Confluence
We regret that due to current volumes, we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Betting Appointments, part of the St George's Recruitment Group, is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. We specialise in finding great jobs for great people; our consultants handle a wide range of roles within the betting and gaming industry. If you're looking for a fresh approach to betting and gaming recruitment, please contact us now.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77616708