Senior Geotechnical Engineer- Bedford -£Competitive
An excellent position has arisen with our client for a Senior Geotechnical Engineer to join the team based in Bedford .
Our client excels in providing the highest quality Civil & Structural consultancy services in the UK and Middle East, across all market sectors including both public and commercial projects.
The ideal Senior Geotechnical Engineer Suitable will be expected to be technically proficient in the day to day delivery of projects and to provide technical support to the Civil Engineering and Structural Engineering teams.
Duties will include preparation of desk studies, supervision of fieldworks and interpretative reporting. Geotechnical design of slopes, settlement analysis, soil engineering and foundation engineering.
Projects include a range of varied Civil Engineering contracts alongside structural projects in the commercial, retail and residential sectors.
- A relevant science or engineering degree.
- 10 years plus of relevant geotechnical experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to generate reports and provide technical reviews.
- Ability to deliver projects and work within a multi-disciplinary consultancy.
- Chartered status with a relevant professional body; and
- Clean UK driving licence.
If this Senior Geotechnical Engineer sounds like you and you have the relevant experience please call Neil Ellerton of Penguin Recruitment on 01792 365 100. Alternatively you can send through a copy of your CV to
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77618922