Business Development Graduate Programme - Tech start-up
This is not a traditional sales role or sales team.
What does a sales/business development role mean to you? 200 calls per day? Spamming emails? Sitting in the back where no one can hear you? A ladder to nowhere?
It means something completely different to my client. The Account Development Team are the company's premier demand generation experts, driving collaboration across a broader account team to drive the strategy for penetrating strategic companies and prospects. As they bring a transformational, highly complex technology to market, you will lead efforts to drive targeted engagements with senior executives and technical leaders to articulate and inspire them around industry trends and my client's vision of stoping cybercrime by using AI and an unsupervised learning machine.
As a member of my client's Account Development team, investing in professional development is not just a tagline, but a core belief. My client's Account Development department is committed to providing ample opportunities to grow & learn, and they've built an impeccable track record of developing and promoting team members into field sales, leadership, customer success, marketing, training/enablement, and operational careers within the company.
- You are not typical. You've consistently excelled by grit, determination and effort across the facets of university, work experience and extracurricular activities.
- You are a challenger. You love connecting the dots in business strategy and are comfortable bringing a provocative point of view to any internal or customer facing meeting
- You are an eager and restless learner and agree that "good enough" is the enemy of "great"
- You want to be surrounded by teammates who push you to be better, and be enabled to grow through continuous coaching and skilling
- You hunt for opportunities to go above and beyond for your team, and they can rely on you to execute with excellence
- You don't simply work hard - you seize ownership and do what it takes to get things done
- You own your career and are serious about its trajectory
- You want an opportunity to gain the knowledge and one-of-a-kind experiences that will rapidly propel your professional development
- You thrive when you're out of your comfort zone, and have a track record of pushing yourself to grow both professionally and personally
- You have at least an Upper Second Class Honours or equivalent from a reputable university
- £30,000 Basic slaray. Plus bonuses and benefits
- 2 Weeks training in San Fransisco
- Clear progression