Product Support Engineer POS
CyberSource - The World's First eCommerce Payment Management Company
CyberSource (A Visa Inc. Company) is a global leader in e-Commerce Payment Management. As part of CyberSource's continued growth and expansion we are looking for talented, articulate and bright individuals who want to make a difference.
CyberSource has been and continues to be a pioneer within the e-Commerce Payment Management world. CyberSource offers a full-service payment management platform for e-commerce merchants, combining global payment processing, fraud management and payment security systems.
CyberSource is a wholly owned subsidiary of Visa Inc. CyberSource operates in Europe under agreement with Visa Europe.
Job Description and Responsibilities
The Product Support Engineer (PSE) is the third line support function within CyberSource. It carries responsibility for low-level investigation of service deficiencies and enhancement requests, as well as feeding heavily into the Continual Service Improvement (CSI) strategy. The role liaises heavily with numerous departments internally at all levels including Professional Services, Product Development, Product Management, Operations, and their equivalent entities within the U.S. Support team.
Work streams covered by this role are scheduled, proactive & reactive in nature making this one of the most varied & flexible roles within the company. The role carries implicit seniority, so whilst there is no management of staff, the candidate will be required to offer training and coaching to junior support engineers and present technical issues to non-technical colleagues at all levels within the organization.
- Field escalated tickets from CyberSource Support teams globally. * Investigate 3rd line issues arising from our client's use of CyberSource's service in line with our agreed SLT. * Ensure accurate records of service recommendations are written to the CRM during service provision. * Liaise internationally with junior engineers and Technical Account Managers (TAMs) to report on issues affecting the service relationship with all tiers of merchant. * Coordinate the international escalation of service issues across time zones to ensure timely resolution of client requests and to optimize service continuity. * Configure our systems to allow client accounts to enable effective processing using our services. * Liaise with Account Managers and the senior management team to provide optimal service to our merchants and occasionally share the ownership of the service relationship with the merchant as required. * Answer internal enquiries directed toward the support team of a technical and account related nature. * Educate both junior engineers and non-technical staff through training and presentation. * Deliver client experience advice and feedback to internal development and product teams to ensure optimum product usability. * Act as technical escalation point for client issues, both internally and, where required, externally * Achieve and maintain status as SME across one or more of the CyberSource and/or Visa product lines * Participate in global on-call rota for weekend P1 and/or Sev1 escalation
* University degree or equivalent experience
* Prior Experience of a 2nd/3rd line role
* Customer Support experience
* Strong Point of Sale experience
* Must be able to skilfully prioritize and manage concurrent projects and issues.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Experience in working with cross-functional/cross-departmental and virtual teams * Self-starter with strong organization and resolution management skills
* Strong understanding of technical concepts or programming experience (Java, C/C++, Perl, etc.)
* PRINCE2, PMP or similar project management certification; ITIL Foundation
* Consulting experience
* Payment industry experience
* Card-not-present and risk mitigation methodology experience is strongly preferred.
* Should be experienced with working in matrixed organisations
* Incident Management experience
* Thorough understanding of CyberSource products and services
* Networking experience
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77628768