Structural Engineer- Mixed Use Buildings
Structural Engineer- Mixed use developments!
Salary up to £30,000 + Training & Support
Are you looking for a new challenge moving into 2018? This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Structural Engineer with a minimum of 2-3 years of structural design experience to join a small, successful and well-established Civil and Structural design consultancy in Manchester City Centre. Working on a variety of small to medium scale projects up to the value of around £30 million you will work on projects from inception through to completion stage. You will be invited to join a friendly and supportive work environment which encourages progression and development. Current project workload includes large scale residential builds, commercial offices, schools, student accommodation and mixed use buildings.
Our client is offering a friendly supportive work environment, a competitive salary, pension contribution, flexible work arrangements and discretionary bonus schemes.
In order to be considered for this Structural Engineer role you will;
- Have gained a strong Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
- You will have a minimum of 2-3 years (or more) consultancy experience
- Ideally you will have experience working on Commercial and Residential buildings
- You will be working towards Chartership
- A working knowledge of AutoCAD
- Previous experience using TEDDS and/or TEKLA would be beneficial
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- You will work well as part of a close knit design team
Working as a Structural Engineer you will;
- Assist the Directors working on a variety of interesting projects
- Produce calculations, reports and specifications
- You will visit site and client liaison meetings
Commutable locations for this Structural Engineer role would include, Sale, Cheadle, Oldham, Stockport, Stretford, Altrincham and Pendlebury.
In order to discuss this Structural Engineer role and other similar roles within the Building Structures sector please call MIKAELA on 01792 341104 or email your CV to Mikaela.Rabaiotti@penguinrecruitment.co.uk