Digital Marketing Specialist
Are you an excellent Digital Marketing all-rounder looking for an opportunity to spear head your skills within an international, global organisation? If so, this may be the opportunity for you.
My client is an established US based global business who have seen significant growth in the UK in the last 3 years, across two different company brands in events and digital. Working across both brands the Digital Marketing Executive / Digital Marketing Specialist will oversee and execute the digital marketing strategy.
Reporting to the Marketing Director and working out of the Soho, London office, the Digital Marketing Executive / Digital Marketing Specialist will work alongside the Marketing Manager and Business Development teams to help define and deliver the digital marketing strategy on a day-to-day basis, to meet the business goals of the organisation.
With a broad technical skill base, the Digital Marketing Executive will need a sound understanding of CMS platforms, SEO, social media, email marketing, online analytics, PPC, affiliate marketing, data management and flows so that the digital customer journey is fully joined up and optimised.
With the speed and change within the digital world, the job requires an individual who can provide insight into future trends and developments to keep the business at the forefront of digital marketing within the UK.
There is plenty of opportunity for training, personal progression and to build a team which may take a variety of forms. It all depends on the person.
- Work collaboratively with the Marketing and Business Development departments to develop integrated campaigns and opportunities, including: Brand, PR, Social, Events, CRM, and Sales;
- Main EMEA liaison for the enterprise global digital team, including: digital marketing, digital product marketing;
- Responsible for day to day content management and maintenance of two brand sites and help in transition to the new global site;
- Track and analyse website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports and recommendations on how to improve and optimise for all business units;
- Continually work on the Search Engine Optimisation of the website(s) so that the company appears on the first pages of any search related to our core businesses;
- Manage all email marketing within Mailchimp and Marketo in conjunction with sales and marketing, including reporting of analytics and making recommendations for improved conversions;
- Manage all data within Mailchimp, ensuring regularly cleansed, segmented and updated to Salesforce;
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns (PPC, affiliate marketing) to drive traffic to the website and sales;
- Oversee a social media strategy;
- Support the Marketing Manager with optimisation of content for the website, our audiences, and all social networking accounts such as Linkedin, Twitter, Google+;
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing.
We are looking for those from a big brand or big agency background, with lots of charisma!
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Degree educated or equivalent within marketing or similar;
- Minimum 3 years experience in similar role
- Thorough understanding of CMS systems and joining up data sources
- Knowledge of Mailchimp, Salesforce, web visitor applications preferred
- Hands on PPC experience
- Web analytics and reporting on ROI of digital activity
- You need to devise and edit content for various digital platforms
- Project management skills: Ability to meet deadlines, whether daily, weekly or monthly
- Social media savvy
- Curiosity and the willingness to become knowledgeable about the subject matter
- A keen eye for detail and accuracy
- Professional demeanour and attitude
- Ability to use your own initiative and motivate yourself
- Tenacity and determination
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77636591