Application Support Analyst (1st Line)
My client is looking for an Application Support Analyst, experienced in customer service, to join an existing team of analysts working on a Service Desk delivering an application support service to new and existing clients.
Salary: £18,000 to £22,000
The role of the Application Support Analyst is to:
- Provide a single point of contact for all clients through a variety of channels including helpdesk portal, telephone and email
- Take calls, raise tickets, resolve tickets or triage to relevant teams including 2nd line, other teams or 3rd party suppliers.
- Deliver a professional level of support and a high level of first line resolution within SLAs
- Carry out initial troubleshooting and diagnostics
- Support the application including its users and associated services and configuration
- Assist in supporting the smooth and timely delivery of all areas of service and support as defined by the Service Level Agreements (SLAs), support agreements and in accordance with procedural guidelines.
To carry out the role, the Application Support Analyst will have:
- Experience of application support ? Preferred
- Previous experience in the education sector, ideally MIS based - Preferred
- The desire to learn - Essential
- Exceptional Customer Service - Essential
- Proven experience of working in a Service Desk/Helpdesk/ Support environment - Essential
- Ability to diagnose and investigate issues
- Experience of call logging, speaking to users
- Proven experience of managing incidents through to resolution or escalation
- Appreciation of incident management and ITIL principles
- Appreciation of SQL and Coding ? Desirable
The Working Hours:
The working hours are 37.5 per week based on rotated shift patterns of: 06.00 ? 14.00, 08.00 ? 16.00, 10.00 ? 18.00
The Service Desk is also open on Sunday mornings between 06.00 and 13.00 to support our international clients in the Middle East.
There is a requirement to work a Sunday morning in rotation with colleagues (approximately 6 Sundays per year). There is a salary enhancement and time off in lieu in return.
If this would be of interest then please apply today for immediate consideration.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959535756