Information and Communication Co-ordinator
Information and Communication Co-ordinator – Harrow – Salary: £19,500 to £22,000 (subject to review) – 35 hours per week
Plus additional benefits and 23 days annual leave
To undertake effective marketing, communication and information sharing across our client. Providing administrative support as required. The role is suited to someone who can demonstrate ability to work across functions with less supervision, be innovative, multi-tasking, eye for details, and possess good interpersonal and communication skills.
Reporting to Shared Services Manager, Core Business Unit, and the job holder will be responsible for the following key duties:
- Provide administrative support to the EWL, its programs and activities
- Production of publicity resources and gatekeeper for signing off of materials produced. Assist with ensuring that all marketing communication materials are consistent
- Producing and e-marketing of newsletters, on-line surveys and other communications
- Maintain strong online and social media presence for the organisation. Assist in PR Function and maintenance and updating of websites
- Telephone/enquiry handling and signposting
- Coordination of company events e.g. Board meetings, forums, workshops
- Any other duty to be assigned by the management
They are committed to safeguarding, equal opportunity and welcome applicants from all sections of the community. They guarantee an interview to applicants with disabilities who meet the minimum criteria for the post.
The Closing date: 30th November 2017 (with interviews the following week).
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77632494