We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Store Manager to help launch and run our brand new Charity Shop in Great Homer Street, Liverpool. Joining us at this exciting time, you will be responsible for the day to day running of the latest of our Charity Shops, to ensure that it is a success!
Starting Salary: £8.97 per hour (£17,491 per annum)
Hours: 37.5 hrs per week (flexibility of days and times required)
Location: Great Homer Street, Liverpool L5 5AA
As our Store Manager you will work closely with your Deputy Manager and a team of dedicated volunteers, and will make commercial decisions using your own initiative. Knowledge of the local area would be beneficial.
The successful candidate will demonstrate excellent commercial awareness, and be able to actively drive sales through maintaining high shop standards, and developing innovative solutions to combat local competitors.
Our ideal Store Manager will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience in operating an EPOS till, alongside a working knowledge of basic computer skills.
- Confidence and ability to deliver presentations within the local community to drive donations and volunteer numbers.
- Communication skills are paramount in dealing consistently and professionally with a variety of people at different levels.
- Management experience in a fast paced customer-facing environment is essential alongside a desire to deliver exceptional customer service.
What can we offer our Store Manager?
- Competitive salary
- Bonus Scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Up to 30 Days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Attendance Vouchers (Qualifying period)
- Life Assurance
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Staff discount
- On the job training
In addition to the rewards of running your own brand new shop, our Store Manager will also receive job satisfaction in knowing that you are having a real impact on older people's lives.
If you delight putting a smile on customers faces, and have the commitment required to make your shop a success as our Store Manager then send your CV & cover letter
This job was originally posted as www.retailchoice.com/job/77634643