Service Desk Engineer
Service Desk Engineer
£17,000 - £22,000 per annum + company benefits
Candidate skills overview ? Service Desk, Customer Service, AD, Microsoft, Windows, TCP/IP, Networking and SLAs/ KPIs
Are you passionate about delivering excellent customer service and the world of tech? Are you professional without the need for suits? Great??. We would love to hear from you!
At Net Support UK we pride ourselves being passionate about technology and are commercially savvy, as a business we are going through a period of growth and are continually expanding our products and services. We are a leading MSP in Wales providing Cloud and Network solutions and are so good at what we do being in business for over 17 years!
So what?s in it for you?
If you want a progressive career path with the ability to up-skill and learn about new technologies with success stories to prove then this is the place for you!
Net Support UK offer you the chance to get involved with the technical aspect right from the start, you will be responsible for providing 1st line support across the business as well as with Net Support UK and Spectrum customers. This will be through a variety of means including phone, email and on-site if needed. You will proactively monitor and maintain hosted managed systems as well as keeping the knowledge database tip-top. You will also assist mid level to senior engineers as well as Project Managers with deployment and maintenance of systems. In time we will place you on an on-call rota where we also provide additional allowances.
As a business we provide a continual training and development plan to support your needs and celebrate your successes! So perhaps your career goal is to specialise in cloud or network tech or explore your leadership skills?.. whatever you chose we will be with you every step of the way.
Interested? What are we looking for?
- Computing degree or equivalent with customer service experience or a background in a similar service desk role
- Experience of any of the following tech: Microsoft Desktop, Servers, Active Directory, Exchange, TCP/ IP, Network troubleshooting
- Demonstrate an understanding and interest of the IT sector, particularly in the areas of cloud services, networking and telecommunications
- Knowledge of service desk procedures and processes including understanding of SLAs and KPIs
- Have a ?can-do? attitude and a passion for what you do
- Demonstrable ability to deliver against deadlines and to manage conflicting priorities
- Experience of working collaboratively across teams, and communicating with colleagues at all levels
- Experience of handling service/customer issues to the point of resolution
- ITIL certified or awareness of the principles
- Full UK drivers license
Have a chat with us! If you feel your skills and attitude match this role please apply by following the next steps or call Gemma for more information. Perhaps you know someone amazing for this role? Please do not hesitate to recommend a friend ? we look forward to hearing from you!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959534365